Monday 22 October 2012

Pretty Pandora

I've always wanted a charm bracelet. I know when I was kid I used to see them as these really cool bits of jewellery with toys on. I now know that's actually not the case... 




For my 21st I received a Pandora bracelet from Stella. I know there are already tons of photos of them sprawled all over the internet but I love it so much I thought I'd take pictures (show off etc). This one is mine. The Pandora bracelet is the perfect modernization of a charm bracelet and not quite as overbearing as traditional bracelets. The charms are simple and chic, albeit expensive! But it makes for a very, very pretty bracelet. I currently have 3 charms, including the 21 charm which really defines this baby. 


Hearts!
Of course as soon I got it I rushed to put it on and see what it would look like on my wrist. It took me a while to realize that the bracelet is actually held together by the official Pandora clasp in the middle. As I thought it was just a simple charm I had a massive panic when trying to slide it down my hand and it not going anywhere past my fingers! Rookie mistake. A little internet research definitely goes a long way.. 
Anyway, I just know I'm going to obsess over the accumulation of charms- I really like all the pink glass ones - I'm going to raid the latest Autumn collection come next pay day. 

YAY, CHARM BRACELET. 


No comments:

Post a Comment