Wednesday 10 October 2012

Old habits die hard and all that...

A bit of a random post really but I thought I'd praise (rant about) this wonderful working solution to all nail biting habits (kind of). 




I've tried to stop biting my nails before through pure will power, but alas that didn't work. So here I am. At the last resort.

So far, it's proved itself quite well in keeping my fingers as far away from my face, let alone from my mouth, as possible. That might be why it's also recommended to parents as a way to stop their children from sucking their thumbs... (Now that's just harsh!)


Don't be fooled by its small size, this little little sucker is quite powerful, potent in its smell, which oddly is rather minty, and if it reaches your fingers it will taint pretty much anything you touch- take for example a grape, a crisp, your lips (do not put your fingers in you lip balm tin, I beg you!). I find myself retching after unconsciously putting my finger to my mouth. This thing really does provide the nasty taste it promises on the packet and can leave a bitter taste on your tongue for quite a while afterwards. 


All in all, this is a bit of a mixed review to be honest. I'm actually terrified of putting my hands anywhere near my face but yet I am actually glad of this result. At £4.20 it's not really so bad. It does what it promises, even if it does feel like a punishment. 

Now just to wait for the beautiful nails.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment