Thursday 11 October 2012

Another 'keep your comments to yourself!' situation

Here's another brilliant example of celebrity lady taking a stand against critics condemning her body- in this case, it was film maker and actress, Lena Dunham and her thighs which caught the unwarranted scrutiny and baseless commentary from media and internet folks.


After turning up to an event showing off her legs in a pair of micro-shorts bloggers criticized her for "not wearing any pants".

Lena bit back at her commentators, declaring "I don't think a girl with tiny thighs would have received such no-pants attention. I think what it really was . . . 'Why did you all make us look at your thighs?' My response is, get used to it because I am going to live to be 100, and I am going to show my thighs every day until I die" [Papermag via Fasionista]

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Sources used: Papermag.com, Huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment