Monday 9 July 2012

pillows and shoes



















Hey again, I thought I'd do another post showing off one of Stella's beautiful creations. This time it's a pillow that she made for me some time ago. I believe it was made using shell stitching on the front and a granny square afgan motif  on the back. Again she has used a really sweet colour scheme with shades of pinks and purples. The flower in the middle is the main feature of this pillow that has been crocheted into the piece (it's not an add-on). It's a really lovely piece of decor and I always keep it on my bed.


In other news, I bought a pair of new shoes today whilst browsing in TK Maxx (sorry for the really bad photo):




They're a cute pair of Buffalo loafers. I couldn't resist when I saw them and they're SO comfy. They're officially my favourite <3

Thanks for reading
x

2 comments:

  1. What a cute pillow!!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for reading!
      I will deffo check out your blog! :)

      Delete